We make house calls!
We can bring our training courses, seminars and tutorials to you and run them for a fixed all-inclusive fee no matter where you are. All you have to do is provide the delegates and the meeting room.
Scheduled Usability Training Courses
For internal or external consultants who need to market usability, this is a 1-day seminar that shows delegates how to market and deliver user centred design projects to managers and budget holders. 1-day course, £475 + VAT.
Master user experience in this practical, content-rich, hands-on user experience training course. 2-day course, £725 + VAT.
What do I get?
Attend one of our courses, seminars or tutorials and you get more than a training course.
Usability immersion training
- Web Usability
- Intranet Usability
- Software Usability
- 2-hr User Experience Briefing
- Online User Experience training
Usability design training
- Design Thinking
- Web accessibility for developers
- Forms usability
- Axure Essentials
- Advanced prototyping with Axure
- Prototyping mobile interfaces with Axure
- How to write on-line documentation
- How to write an effective Style Guide
- Writing and editing for the web
- Usable mobile applications and IVRs
Usability research training
- Contextual inquiry
- Lean UX Starter Kit
- Introduction to design ethnography
- A practical guide to usability testing
- Build your own usability lab
- Best practice in usability test moderation
- Morae Essentials
- Advanced usability testing with Morae
- Google Analytics Essentials
- A practical guide to card sorting
- How to carry out an expert review
- How to design web surveys
- The CIF for Usability Test Reports
- SPSS Essentials
- Advanced Statistics Using SPSS
Usability management training
- Usability standards and legislation
- Web accessibility briefing
- Cost justifying usability
- How to set and track usability metrics
- Consultancy skills
- User experience as a strategic process