How many people do I need?
If there are 4 or more people from your company that need training, you should try in-house training: it's cheaper, more flexible, and you don't need a specialised training facility.
Reasons you might want to run an in-house course
- To tailor the material to the needs of your staff — so we spend most time on the areas where you feel there will be most benefit.
- To discuss confidential material with trainers that have practical experience in solving design problems like yours.
- To get the training urgently — we can normally deliver a course within 4-6 weeks.
- To encourage greater team work by inviting members from different departments.
- To save money — not only is the cost per delegate significantly less than a public course but your employees won't incur travel costs.
What facilities do I need?
We can deliver our seminars in any quiet room in your office.
Training room requirements for an in-house seminar.
To arrange in-house training
Full list of training courses
Choose your course from our full list of usability training courses.
The business benefits
“The only thing worse than training employees and having them quit, is not training employees and having them stay.”
— William H. Vanderbilt, Railroad magnate.
Our training curriculum
We have over 30 usability training courses that we can run on your company premises. View our list of usability training courses.