We can deliver our seminars in any quiet room in your office: you do not need a specialised training facility.
- Arrange chairs and desks in workshop format with delegates seated in pairs.
- Breakout rooms are needed for the syndicate exercises for some seminars.
- For 2-day seminars, it helps if we can leave seminar materials and equipment in the room overnight.
For all seminars, we will need you to provide:
- A data projector (VGA-compatible) and projection screen.
- Two flip charts, or one flip chart and a whiteboard.
- Four flip chart pens in different colours (not yellow).
- One extension cord with 3 outlets.
For our web accessibility seminars, we also need:
- A broadband internet connection (wired or wireless).
For our SPSSS seminars, each participant will need:
- A computer (laptop or desktop) with a licensed copy of SPSS.
The business benefits
“The only thing worse than training employees and having them quit, is not training employees and having them stay.”
— William H. Vanderbilt, Railroad magnate.
Our training curriculum
We have over 30 usability training courses that we can run on your company premises. View our list of usability training courses.