The Fable of the User-Centered Designer
"Once there was a bright young man who was looking for an effective designer. He wasn't looking for just any designer. He wanted to find a designer who could design complex technology that was simple to use."
Follow a young man's journey as he discovers the three secrets of user-centred design.
It's a small book that has big results.
Download pdf version — best for printing.
Download epub version — best for iPad, iPhone and other eBook readers.
“This Fable has proved to be a wonderful way to evangelise User Centered Design in LEGIS. We've read it, discussed it and worked with it. Everybody loves it.” — Moisés Brainsky, LEGIS.
Download "The Fable of the User-Centered Designer" in another language.
- Simplified Chinese (pdf) (thanks to Wen Nivala).
- Traditional Chinese (pdf) (thanks to Wen Nivala).
- Dutch (pdf) (thanks to Sven-Eric Buschgens of Resultaatgenieters.nl and Qurie de Berk).
- French (pdf), French (epub), French (mobi) (thanks to Frédéric Vandaele).
- Hungarian (pdf) (thanks to Kolozsi István).
- Indonesian (pdf) (thanks to Agung Kurnia Robbi).
- Spanish (pdf) (thanks to Moisés Brainsky).
- Turkish (pdf) (thanks to Turgay Baş).
Would you like a printed and bound version?
Do you need a large print version?
If you'd like a large print version of the Fable, send an email to email@example.com and we'll send you a text version that you can edit and print any way you like.