Download the best of Userfocus. For free.
If you're a user experience manager (or just like to take a strategic view), start here.
This eBook contains 78 pages of real-world help on user experience strategy, in handy portable form.
- How to recruit a UX leader with the X factor
- Institutionalising Usability: 5 ways to embed usability in your company
- Selling Usability to Your Manager
- How to design like Leonardo da Vinci
- Credit-Crunch Usability: 10 ways to maximise your usability budget
- A Business Case for Usability
- Two measures that will justify any design change
- Communicating User Experience Design
- Making usability metrics count
- What makes a great UX practitioner? Hint: Itís not what you think
Download pdf version — best for printing.
Download mobi version — best for Kindle.
Download epub version — best for Android.
Download epub version via iTunes— best for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
If you like it, please share it!
If you want to email this book to someone or offer it as a download on your own web site or blog, go ahead. All we ask is that you don't change it and you don't charge for it. Let us know if you post it online and we'll add a link to it.
And please tell your followers on Twitter about it!