Download the best of Userfocus. For free.
If you're a user experience researcher, start here.
This eBook contains 91 pages of real-world help on user experience research, in handy portable form.
- What user researchers can learn from Sherlock Holmes
- The 4 questions to ask in a cognitive walkthrough
- Usability test data
- Red route usability: The key user journeys with your web site
- Measuring satisfaction: Beyond the usability questionnaire
- Site visit interviews: from good to great
- The 5 habits of highly effective field researchers
- Is consumer research losing its focus?
- Do you make these 4 mistakes when carrying out a usability review?
- How to create personas your design team will believe in
Download pdf version — best for printing.
Download mobi version — best for Kindle.
Download epub version — best for Android.
Download epub version via iTunes — best for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
If you like it, please share it!
If you want to email this book to someone or offer it as a download on your own web site or blog, go ahead. All we ask is that you don't change it and you don't charge for it. Let us know if you post it online and we'll add a link to it.
And please tell your followers on Twitter about it!