Sign up for our free, user experience newsletter (sent monthly) and get this richly illustrated, 12-page pdf guide to moderating a usability test.
Over 10,000 people have already signed up.
You can see examples of our monthly newsletter in the newsletter archive.
This step-by-step guide includes:
- The three phases in moderating a usability test.
- How to explain the 'thinking aloud' technique to participants.
- Step-by-step instructions for demonstrating 'thinking aloud'.
- How to get participants to practise 'thinking aloud'.
- Good and bad questions to ask during a test.
- How to adapt the instructions if you're testing a paper prototype.
- How to adapt the instructions if you're running a test with children.
- Available in 17 languages: English, Bahasa Indonesia, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Macedonian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.