- Todd Zazelenchuk, Ph.D., Intuit
- Elizabeth Boling, Chair, Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University
Pencil Collection created by Frédéric Vandaele. Keynote collection created by David Travis.
User Experience Stencil for Omnigraffle, Visio, Pencil & Keynote
Download the stencil, then drag the desired image from the stencil onto your document to help illustrate your research plan and the types of deliverables you will produce.
Make a donation
If this stencil saves you time, consider making a donation to the author, Todd Zazelenchuk. This ensures the stencil will be updated in the future. Most people donate around $3, but you can give anything you like.
Want to see how people use these stencils?
If you use the stencils and post your work on the internet, let us know so we can share it with others.
- Elizabeth Whitworth used the stencils in her great "User experience: How can it help?" poster (warning: pdf file).
How to credit these stencils
Please use this credit line: "UX Stencil © Todd Zazelenchuk & Elizabeth Boling. Available from http://www.userfocus.co.uk/uxstencil/".
About the author
Dr. Todd Zazelenchuk (@ToddZazelenchuk on Twitter) holds a BSc in Geography, a BEd, an MSc in Educational Technology and a PhD in Instructional Design. Todd is an associate of Userfocus and works in product design at Plantronics in Santa Cruz, CA where he designs integrated mobile, web, and client-based software applications that enhance the user experience with Plantronics' hardware devices.
Love it? Hate it? Join the discussioncomments powered by Disqus
An Introduction to User Experience
Jan 20-21, London: Master user experience in this practical, content-rich, hands-on user experience training course. More details
Every month, we share an in-depth article on user experience with over 8,000 newsletter readers. Want in? Sign up now and download a free guide to usability test moderation.
User Experience Articles
Our most popular articles
Our most commented articles
Our most recent articles
- Dec 2: The UX debrief: A tale of two meetings
- Nov 4: How to wow me with your UX research portfolio
- Oct 7: Does your company deliver a superior customer experience?
- Sep 2: The 1-page usability test plan
- Aug 5: How Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit can help save your project (and maybe your company)
- Jul 1: Cheap and free under-the-radar alternatives to field visits
Search for articles by keyword
- 7 articles tagged accessibility
- 3 articles tagged axure
- 4 articles tagged benefits
- 10 articles tagged careers
- 8 articles tagged case study
- 1 article tagged css
- 8 articles tagged discount usability
- 2 articles tagged ecommerce
- 4 articles tagged ethnography
- 14 articles tagged expert review
- 1 article tagged fitts law
- 1 article tagged focus groups
- 1 article tagged forms
- 6 articles tagged guidelines
- 10 articles tagged heuristic evaluation
- 7 articles tagged ia
- 14 articles tagged iso 9241
- 6 articles tagged iterative design
- 3 articles tagged layout
- 1 article tagged legal
- 10 articles tagged metrics
- 3 articles tagged mobile
- 5 articles tagged moderating
- 3 articles tagged morae
- 2 articles tagged navigation
- 6 articles tagged personas
- 13 articles tagged prototyping
- 7 articles tagged questionnaires
- 1 article tagged quotations
- 4 articles tagged roi
- 14 articles tagged selling usability
- 12 articles tagged standards
- 32 articles tagged strategy
- 2 articles tagged style guide
- 4 articles tagged survey design
- 4 articles tagged task scenarios
- 2 articles tagged templates
- 17 articles tagged tools
- 41 articles tagged usability testing
- 3 articles tagged user manual